V.A. Zhigulsky was awarded as
By the decree of the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin, Director of Eco-Express Service - V.A. Zhigulsky was awarded with the honorary title "Honored ecologist of the Russian Federation".
This title "Honored ecologist of the Russian Federation" is awarded to highly professional employees of environmental authorities, research, design, technological and production organizations for their personal achievements:
- - in the conservation and enhancement of natural and biological resources;
- - in the development and implementation of modern low-waste and waste-free production technologies and treatment facilities that reduce the release of pollutants;
- - in the restoration of the ecosystem, protection and preservation of special nature protection zones and reserves, as well as individual species of plants and representatives of the animal world;
- - in the elimination of natural and man-made disasters;
- - training of qualified personnel in the field of ecology.
The honorary title "Honored ecologist of the Russian Federation" is awarded, as a rule, not earlier than 20 years from the beginning of professional activity and if the person presented for the award has industry awards (incentives) of Federal state authorities or state authorities of the subjects of the Russian Federation.
Decree No. 286 of Russian President Vladimir Putin on awarding state awards was signed on April 24, 2020.
Congratulations to Vladimir Zhigulsky with the high title of "Honored ecologist of the Russian Federation"!